Hotmelt BOPP LABELLER
Rotary Magazine Fed HotMelt Labellers
- Introduces new model in Hotmelt BOPP LABELLER for spherical bottles
- Fully automatic linear operation for 200ml – 2000ml bottles. (With bound modification of parts).
- Maximum production speed of 60 bottles/min.
- Machine is constructed absolutely in stainless-steel.
- Height changes to suit numerous bottle sizes.
- Imported gluing unit sprays marginal amount of hot soften adhesive (very marginal wastage).
- No cleansing of the nozzle or glue unit, before production (less maintenance & saves time).
- Minimal change-over time, to shift from one size to associate degree another size of the bottle.
- Fitted with PLC management
- The machine is appropriate to figure cylindrical or formed containers made from plastic, glass or metal with wrap-around labels.
- Durable and compact style, the machine frame is roofed by stainless-steel sheet, anti-vibration and noise gripping construction.
- Rotary motor driven machine style
- Control cupboard integrated within the machine housing
- Hot soften dispensing spray guns, Non-contact labeling system
- Cutter is straightforward adjustment and replacement, cutting at any speed with exactitude
- Vacuum drum is synchronous with platform rotation, driven by servo motor (Allen Bradley brand)
- Label internet following for correcting its height and guarantee the consistent position
- Auto conjunction system for continuous operation
Widely used for labeling round bottles of soft drink &mineral water using BOPP labels
Max Production Capacity
60 Bottles Per Minute